Saturday, July 21, 2012

bucket list

In no particular order, except how I thought of them....

1. Live/vacation on a houseboat

2. Get a motorcycle license and take a roadtrip

3. Study flying. If only to understand how it works. I would love to fly myself/my family on vacation, though, instead of driving sometime

4. Live in a three room cottage, with everything I could possibly need.

5. Publish something

6. Sell a photo.

7. Visit somewhere "unreachable" and actually not be reached.

8. Revisit the Kona coast

9. Win something (not specific enough for a Bucket List, I know, but it would be a first)

10. Bike wine country

11. Visit Washington State

12. Have an office. With a door and wall space and an organized desk and chairs for office visitors

13. Visit another continent

No comments:

Post a Comment