Saturday, May 4, 2013

prompts, prompting

So many thoughts and ideas. So many wonderful and amazing insights. Where to start? With a list.....

-fingerprints (wow--that one is a biggie! "There's a homily there!")

-formulas and differentiation (and how introspection could help)

-introspection!

-the difference between today's "me" (faith, experience, and expertise) & the me of 15-20 years ago

-the wonder and joy of searching

-blessings, like diamonds, belong to everyone :) (that one hit me than so many pearls)

-the affirmation that so many others are "in the same boat" (did I really just say that? Because it's very true!)

-the world is a scary place. We have to do something. My something......

-YES. I can. I would love to--more than I thought I might!

-models--5, and they are all right and good, and work together to raise the roof--provided we recognize and appreciate the gifts of each "We're all in the same pew" (made of wood like a boat. tee hee!)

It was a good night! Grace Uncorked--poured forth into each cup.....

my cup runneth over.....and yet there is room for so much more.

"I thirst"-- for grace, for peace, for love. I can pour......

No comments:

Post a Comment