Tuesday, March 11, 2014

one of those days

So today was one of those days when I wished I could quit in the middle and try again last week. I spent the entire morning dealing with issue after issue that I either had caused (working too quickly when someone was looking over my shoulder), helped cause, couldn't explain or figure out, or just plain needed to be redone. There was a point at which I stopped and hoped for tears to come. They wouldn't, and I felt sure I was going to catch hell for all of it. So I prayed, and asked for prayers from 3 people. And realized I had just said this morning that I do my best to avoid criticism.

That sometimes means I avoid doing - or being. More than sometimes. 

The prayers helped (tremendously), of course. And ultimately all of the problems I that came across my desk today will eventually be resolved. I came home and sat outside for a while. I also made that phone call I'd been putting off (the response was quite positive), and contemplated the Our Father.

Tuesday was pretty good in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment